HydroCAD® Stormwater Modeling - Since 1986
What is a "build"?
New "builds" of HydroCAD are posted periodically in order to make minor changes to the current version. Sometimes known as a "service pack" or "maintenance release", new builds are issued to make incremental enhancements to the software, such as adding new chamber definitions or rainfall distributions.
How do I get the latest build?
As new builds are released, they are posted at the same address you originally used to download your software. The address will vary depending on the version and edition of HydroCAD you're using. For the standard HydroCAD edition, your download details were provided by email when your order was processed. For other editions click here.
What is the latest build currently available?
1) To determine the latest available build for your HydroCAD system, start HydroCAD and select Help|CheckForUpdate on the HydroCAD main menu.
2) To check your current version and build number, start HydroCAD and select Help|About. With newer programs this information is also displayed in the title of the main screen, as shown at right.
What's changed in the new build?
See the change history for full details. Find the major section on your release (e.g. 10.0, 9.1, etc.) and scroll down for a list of new builds.
How do I install the new build?
1) Download the latest setup program for your edition, as described above. This is exactly the same process you used to do your previous download.
2) When the download is complete, run the setup program and do a "standard installation". This will update your HydroCAD system to the new build. Your settings and custom data files are not affected by the update process.
3) When the update is complete, start HydroCAD and verify the new build in the title bar or Help|About screen, as discussed above.
Copyright © 2019 HydroCAD Software Solutions LLC (privacy) (legal notices)