HydroCAD® Stormwater Modeling - Since 1986
Metered Edition & Trial Download Page
1) Use of the HydroCAD Metered Edition is governed by our standard software license agreement. You will be asked to formally accept the agreement when you install the software in step 4, below.
3) If the download fails to start, disable any anti-virus software or download manager which may be blocking the download.
4) When the download is complete, click (or double-click) the downloaded file (HydroCAD-Cetrus2-setup.exe) to begin the installation. (If you get a "corrupt file" message or other error, your download file is incomplete. Delete the download file and repeat the download. The complete file should have a size of approximately 6MB. See the download tips for further details.)
5) When the installation is complete, we suggest that you delete the download file (HydroCAD-Cetrus2-setup.exe), which is no longer required. If you have problems with the installation, click here for technical details.
6) To start HydroCAD, click the HydroCAD shortcut on the desktop or Start menu.
7) When the login screen appears, enter your account details, or click Try it Free to setup a 15-day trial account. If the login fails, or you don't see the Try it Free button, click here for help.
8) When HydroCAD starts, complete the registration form.
9) Please accept the suggestion to review the HydroCAD Tutorial, which will get you up to speed in a minimum of time! After completing the tutorial, you'll be ready to set up your own project.
10) You'll find answers to 99% of your question by clicking the Help button on each screen. We also recommend the HydroCAD Owner's Manual.
Copyright © 2019 HydroCAD Software Solutions LLC (privacy) (legal notices)